Saturday 12 November 2011

Good Typography

 Marian Bantjes is one of my favourite artists, 'click me' is an example of good typography because the font is still legible yet very stylised, it has character.
 Craig Ward is in another of my favourite artists. 'bad typography is everywhere' is something i have pinned on my wall and i think about it everytime i attempt typography. hes used a very clear font, its clear and precise yet very literal, the first time i saw it i didnt see the 'good typogrpahy is everywhere' and it is very true, when you are looking for an example of good typography the amount of really bad type is ridiculous.
I dont know the artist behind this, it came up when i googled craig ward but im fairly certain its not one of his although it does look similar to his style. i like this because its very literal and it makes me want 'candy' as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment